Interested in Advertising in the Residence Halls?
UA Affiliates or Charitable Organizations
UA departments, UA colleges, university recognized clubs, or University Religious Council members:
Continue reading to learn more about our program or download the brochure
DETAILS FOR UA AFFILIATES
- Positive/beneficial campus events
- Philanthropic or education-based programs or announcements
- Charitable events (with a UA sponsor or dept. only)
- Greek Life* (Fraternity information sessions and Sorority Rush information only)
- ASUA elections campaign posters
*For information on specific Greek Life advertising permitted in the residence halls, first contact Fraternity and Sorority Programs at (520) 621-8046.
- Any promotion of alcohol consumption
- Any illegal activity, violation of the University of Arizona Student Code of Conduct, and/or Residence Life Policies
- Lewd, pornographic, or offensive material
- Activities that specifically exclude individuals from participating based on race, sex, gender identity, religion, sexual orientation, age, or ethnicity
- Employment, reward or volunteer opportunities
- Any advertisement for profit (requiring money or entry fees)
Research Studies: Contact Linda Scheu at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520) 626-6479
Advertisement must be submitted for approval at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. You will be notified by phone or email within 5 business days with approval/rejection. Final copied/sorted materials must be delivered to the Residental Education office within 5-7 business days prior to the event. We cannot guarantee posting for items received after this deadline.
ADVERTISEMENTS MUST INCLUDE:
- Name of department/organization*
- Contact information
*A department/college logo or the UA logo must be included if the advertisement is sponsored by a campus department/college
FORMAT, LOCATION AND QUANTITY:
Flyers on each floor/wing
- 8.5 x 11
- Quantity: see hall quantity table below
Posters in lobby
- 8.5 x 11 or 11 x 17*
- Quantity: 4 per hall
*Any other sizes or distribution options will require special consideration
Mailbox Stuffers, Display Racks, Coupon Books, Door Hangers, Flyers on lobby tables, or Sliders under doors
Advertisement will be posted until the end of the semester or until the following day of the event (whichever comes first).