Feeling nervous about sending a loved one off to college? You're not alone. The family and friends of our more than 6,600 residents have shared these exact feelings at one time or another. At Residence Life, we understand that sending your child off to college – especially for the first time – can fill parents with both joy and dread. That’s why we’ve created a section specifically for parents, aimed at addressing your concerns and keeping you informed about what's happening in the University of Arizona residential community.
Information about Housing
- Getting Started
- Housing Processes
- Important Housing Dates & Deadlines
- Residence Life Hall Directory: Hall addresses and phone numbers
- Maps of campus, nearby shopping and restaurants
- Safety and Security
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Student Conduct Process
- Family Resource Guide
- Student Assistance Team
- Parents & Family Association: Keeping you connected to campus
- Office of Admissions: Information on registration, financial aid, tuition, academic calendars, grades, graduation, etc.
- Meal Plans
- Parking & Transportation Services
- Campus Health: Parent Resources
- Why can't I get information about my student's application or information? Learn about FERPA.
- Off-Campus Housing: Help your student when they want to move off-campus
- Report a Student of Concern
Show Them You Care!
Sign Up for the Parent Newsletter
Learn about what's happening in the residence halls and on campus. Join today for the 2017-2018 academic year! We'll only send you emails periodically, and promise to never give anyone else your email. Click here for newsletter archives.