The University of Arizona contracts with vendors to provide you with additional fee-based services while living on campus. There are even a few services that can be pre-loaded into your room before you arrive to move in!
Summer Storage (USS/Daniel's Moving & Storage)
Don't drag your stuff home for the summer just to bring it back in the fall! USS offers a summer storage option; USS will pick up your boxed items, store them for the summer and return them (back to your dorm room or off-campus) at the start of the next school year.
Ship to Your Room Program (USS/Daniel's Moving & Storage)
Avoid the hassle of lugging boxes through airports and moving them in 100°+ weather! You can pre-ship your belongings and have them delivered to your room so they are waiting for you when you arrive! Price per box if you order by August 1: $49 (does not include shipping). It is recommended you ship your boxes between July 17-28 (to ensure they are delivered to Tucson by August 4.)
Rent a refrigerator/freezer/microwave (Microfridge) combination unit from USS for the academic year. The Microfridge unit can also be ordered when you get to campus. Order by August 1 for the academic year rental price of $239 and the unit will be delievered to your room before you arrive to move-in!
Bottled Water (USS)
Our water program offers the use of an EnergyStar cooling unit and delivers jugs of water to your room each month at $359 for the academic year. This is the perfect way for you and your roommate to reduce your water costs, have high quality water on hand and take part in a planet-friendly solution. Order by August 1 for the academic year price of $359 and the unity will be delivered to your room before you move-in. Water can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Electronic Safe (USS)
Get a heavy-duty safe to store your valuables! The Intelli-Vault™ is yours to keep and provides hassle-free secure storage perfect for the university living environment. Purchase by August 1 for the price of $229. The safe can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Drop off a 20 lb. bag of laundry or dry cleaning to one of the sites on campus and it will be washed, dried, folded and bundled for pick up a few days later. Order by August 1 for the semester price of $319.
Linens Packages (OCM)
As a fundraiser for our Residence Hall Association (RHA), we partner with Our Campus Market LLC, who offers a variety of linen packages, including size appropriate bedding, towels and other residence hall amenities. Orders can be shipped to your home or delievered to your dorm before you move-in. Order early for the best selection.
UA Housing & Residential Life partners with approved third-party vendors to offer you additional services and conveniences. If you contract with a vendor not on the above list (i.e. a non-approved vendor), you or the vendor may have to make special arrangements to be on campus during move-in:
- Non-approved vendors are not allowed inside a dorm without being escorted by the student living in the dorm, during the entire time they are inside the building.
- Housing & Residential Life will not accept – nor sign for – deliveries from a non-approved vendor (we will accept packages from mail services like USPS and UPS during regular schedule mail delivery)
- All non-approved vendors will be subject to the move-in process and guidelines
- All non-approved vendors are subject to abide by parking enforcement signage at all times
- Vendors should coordinate directly with UA Parking & Transportation Services for large vehicle access to dorms or parking
- Housing & Residential Life is not responsible for any issues that arise between you and a non-approved vendor