The University of Arizona contracts with vendors to provide you with additional fee-based services while living in the residence halls. There are even a few services that can be pre-loaded into your room before you arrive on campus!
Summer Storage (USS/Daniel's Moving & Storage)
Don't drag your stuff home for the summer just to bring it back in the fall! USS offers a summer storage option; USS will pick up your boxed items, store them for the summer and return them back to your room or off-campus at the start of the next school year.
Rent a refrigerator/freezer/microwave (Microfridge) combination unit from USS for the academic year. Order by July 31 for a discounted rate of $239 for the academic year and have your Microfridge in your room when you arrive. Orders received after July 31 will be $264 for the academic year and delivery timing will occur sometime during move-in week. Can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Bottled Water (USS)
Our water program offers the use of an EnergyStar cooling unit and delivers jugs of water to your room each month at $359 for the academic year. This is the perfect way for you and your roommate to reduce your water costs, have high quality water on hand and take part in a planet-friendly solution. Order by July 31 for pre-load. Water can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Electronic Safe (USS)
Get a heavy-duty safe to store your valuables! The Intelli-Vault™ is yours to keep and provides hassle-free secure storage perfect for the university living environment. $219. Order by July 31 for pre-load. It can also be ordered when you get to campus.
Drop off a bag of laundry or dry cleaning to one of the sites on campus and it will be washed, dried, folded and bundled for pick up a few days later. $299 per semester.
Linens Packages (OCM)
As a fundraiser for our Residence Hall Association (RHA), we partner with Our Campus Market LLC, who offers a variety of linen packages, including size appropriate bedding, towels and other residence hall amenities. Orders can be shipped to your home or picked up on campus during move-in. Order early for the best selection.
Premium Cable (SMS TV)
Your room comes with basic extended cable. You can order additional cable TV packages for your room through SMS TV.
Ship to Your Room Program (USS/Daniel's Moving & Storage)
Avoid the hassle of lugging boxes through airports and moving them in 100° weather! You can pre-ship your belongings and have them delivered to your room so they are waiting for you when you arrive!
UA Housing & Residential Life partners with approved third-party vendors to offer you additional services and conveniences. If you contract with a vendor not on the above list (i.e. a non-approved vendor), you or the vendor may have to make special arrangements to be on campus during move-in:
- Non-approved vendors are not allowed inside a residence hall without being escorted by the student living in the hall, during the entire time they are in the hall
- Housing & Residential Life will not accept – nor sign for – deliveries from a non-approved vendor (we will accept packages from mail services like USPS and UPS during regular schedule mail delivery)
- All non-approved vendors will be subject to the move-in process and guidelines
- All non-approved vendors are subject to abide by parking enforcement signage at all times
- Vendor should coordinate directly with UA PTS (Parking and Transportation Services) for large vehicle access to Residence Halls or parking
- Housing & Residential Life is not responsible for any issues that arise between you and a non-approved vendor