- All dorms close Friday, May 11 at 3 p.m. (with the exception of the summer housing dorm, Colonia de la Paz). You must check-out 24 hours after your last exam.
- If you need more time for academic purposes, pick up an Extended Check-Out request from the front desk and submit in writing to your CD by Wednesday, May 2nd.
- Attend your RA floor meeting to find out how to properly sign up for a check-out appointment.
- Sign up for a check-out time at least 48 hours before your appointment
- Complete the check-out to-do list before your scheduled time.
- Check-out at your assigned time, which includes signing your Room Condition Report and returning your keys.
Take your bike home with you! Parking & Transportation will remove all unclaimed bikes over the summer. If you don't want to keep it, you can donate it in your lobby.
Summer Storage (USS/Daniel's Moving & Storage)
Don't drag your stuff home for the summer just to bring it back in the fall! USS offers a summer storage option; USS will pick up your boxed items, store them for the summer and return them back to your room or off-campus at the start of the next school year.
- Specific information coming soon.
- Citations for illegal parking (e.g. parking in a handicap space without a permit, double parking, etc.) will be enforced.
- Parking & Transportation Services and Housing & Residential Life will not be responsible if you leave items unattended.